Choosing the best HEPA vacuum cleaner with the proper tools that conform with the new EPA RRP lead paint removal Rule (Laws) is very important so you can do your lead paint removal or abatement jobs without problems while avoiding the huge $37,000 fines if you are found to be doing these lead paint removal jobs without the required equipment and procedures.
There are many HEPA vacuum cleaner brands and models on the market to choose from. The most well known brands on the market include NIKRO, Pullman Holt and Nilfisk.
NIKRO HEPA Vacuum Cleaners Is Your Best Choice For Many Reasons
These reasons include:
NIKRO HEPA vacuum cleaners are without question the best HEPA vacuum cleaners on the market and have been for many years. This is because of their powerful and proven USA Based AMETEK LAMB motors, total HEPA filtration system and their soft but sturdy poly hazardous waste tanks that will not dent or harm walls and any furniture that they may come in contact with when doing EPA RRP lead paint removal or other types of abatement jobs!
NIKRO has been in business since 1987 and as a top NIKRO dealer we know that they always provide FAST & excellent customer service! The NIKRO factory and HEPA their vacuum cleaners are Made In The USA so you can feel good supporting these American made products! It’s Important! This Made In The USA advantage also allows you to get faster service when purchasing your HEPA vacuum cleaner(s) or when getting needed replacement parts that include pre-filters, HEPA filters, extra vacuum hose, vacuum tools and heavy 4 Mil hazardous waste poly containment bags.
My name is Barry Cohen and my company Absolute Environmental Cleaning Systems also doing business as WWW.Aircleaners.com has been a NIKRO HEPA vacuum cleaner operator and dealer since 1989!
Through the years I have tried many different brands of HEPA vacuum cleaners in my company’s source removal commercial air duct cleaning division and to be honest only our NIKRO HEPA vacuum cleaners could stand up to the long hard hours while cleaning thousands of pounds of dirt mold and debris cleaning the air handlers and ductwork in large commercial buildings!
Some of these jobs had our NIKRO 15 gallon Wet/Dry HEPA vacuum cleaners running without failure for 8-10 hours a day or night for 8 -10 months at a time!
No other brand of HEPA vacuum cleaner could stand up to the workload required to get these jobs completed without downtime due to HEPA vacuum cleaner over heating and breakdowns!
That’s why we choose to operate, represent and sell ONLY NIKRO HEPA vacuum cleaners to our valued commercial and industrial customers doing EPA compliant RRP lead paint removal, asbestos abatement and mold remediation.
Best Choice NIKRO HEPA Vacuum Cleaner Model For Doing EPA Compliant RRP Lead Paint Removal!
Since the EPA compliance RRP lead paint removal rule law went into affect we have been slammed with hundreds and hundreds of sales of NIKRO HEPA vacuum cleaners! Some customers first try to save money by requesting the lower powered, less expensive dry backpack vacuum cleaners or the smaller less powerful HEPA vacuum cleaners units that NIKRO also produce.
We try to steer people away from the lower powered dry backpack HEPA vacuum cleaners for EPA RRP lead paint removal because they are bulky when wearing them in rooms with furniture and dangerous when climbing ladders as they can put the operator off balance. Also since backpack HEPA vacuum cleaners are dry vacs with paper containment bags in them any wetness caused by the required wetting down of the lead paint can wear through a paper containment bag that is made only for dry debris. This can cause a dangerous re-contamination problem and it can also damage the vacuum cleaners motor that needs to stay dry at all times.
When working high on a ladder It is much safer to remove lead paint with a NIKRO 15 gallon canister HEPA Wet/Dry vacuum cleaner sitting on the ground that includes an extra section or two of hose to reach your work area zone. This way all you need to handle is the vacuum hose and desired tool!
We also try to steer our customers away from the lower powered canister HEPA vacuum cleaners that do not include an easy to maneuver push cart with heavy duty wheels for rolling over construction debris, grass and thick carpeting encountered on many jobsites.
What we do recommend Is The Top Quality And Extremely Powerful PW15110 15 Gallon Wet/Dry HEPA Vacuum Cleaner! Here’s Why!
• The NIKRO PW15110 15 Gallon Wet/Dry HEPA Vacuum Cleaner includes a very powerful motor made by a USA Based Company in Philadelphia Pennsylvania called AMETEK-LAMB that is known as the top vacuum cleaner motor in the world for cool and continuous operation without failure! This HEPA vacuum cleaner is so powerful you can run two separate vacuum hoses into it with a Y connecter to clean two different areas at the same time!
• The NIKRO PW15110 HEPA vacuum cleaner gives you the choice to clean with sturdy lightweight metal or non-metallic tool kits. These tool kits include a sturdy 10- foot section of 1 ½ inch diameter vacuum hose. 54” wand, 14” floor tool, 14” squeegee tool, 3” round dust brush and an 11” crevice tool. Extra 10-foot hose sections are available for approximately $50.00 per section.
• The NIKRO PW15110 includes a sturdy high capacity 15-gallon poly tank that is designed to flex and bend in if it hits a wall or piece of furniture to avoid any damage. Any compression to the poly tank will pop right out in seconds after the hit.
• The entire NIKRO PW15110 HEPA vacuum cleaner fits onto a sturdy easy to maneuver metal cart. This cart includes high quality larger wheels in the back and heavy-duty caster wheels in the front to allow you to easily push or pull this HEPA vac through doorways and around furniture on thick carpeting. This cart system will also allow you to easily move this HEPA vacuum cleaner on grass or gravel when working on an outside job.
• The NIKRO PW15110 is 100 percent sealed to avoid any hazardous dusts from leaking back into the indoor environment at anytime. Its long lasting five stage HEPA filtration system is unequalled and plenty of extra replacement pre-filters are provided and included with each unit! Note that replacement filters are very inexpensive. The HEPA filter will last up to 850 hours before it needs to be replaced for a cost of approximately $185.00
• Lead paint accumulates fast in the removal process! The NIKRO PW15110 HEPA vacuum cleaners will allow you to place heavy duty 4 MIL hazardous waste poly bags directly into it’s 15 gallon tank to collect lead paint, asbestos, mold and other debris even if its damp or soaking wet! Just pull the poly bag out of the tank when full. Tie the bag closed and bring it to the dump for fast and easy disposal.
NOTE: Other brands of HEPA vacuum cleaners force you to contain debris into flimsy paper bags or directly into its tank only to have to re-bag the debris into separate hazardous waste bags. This is time consuming and allows for the chance
Of recontamination to occur
ALSO Please Note: NIKRO recently came out with a lower level economy line of HEPA vacuum cleaners called the LV series! The LV units are a bit less expensive as they have less filtration; they use a less expensive motor and are missing features that I feel is important to have in a quality HEPA vacuum cleaner to always be able to do the best job. We truly feel that the NIKRO PW15110 15 Gallon Wet/Dry HEPA vacuum cleaner is your best choice in doing proper EPA RRP Rule (LAW) lead paint removal, lead abatement, Asbestos abatement and mold remediation.
We hope that this report has been a help to you in your quest to purchase the best quality HEPA vacuum cleaner that will comply with the EPA RRP Lead Paint Removal Rules & Regulations when dealing with lead paint.